The wait is over! The Spire app is now available for Android, via the Google Play store. Android users can now experience Spire Studio.
The Spire app and Spire Studio are officially supported by and compatible with the following Android devices running Android version 7 and 8:
Samsung Galaxy S6
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
Samsung Galaxy S7
Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
Samsung Galaxy S8
Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus
Samsung Galaxy S9
Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus
Click here to download the app!
Here are some things you should know about Spire for Android 1.0:
- The first version of Spire for Android will not function as a standalone recording app. The Android app will only work with a Spire Studio at launch.
- Project preview, looping, soloing tracks, and the metronome are not yet available.
- Track icons are not yet available.
- Importing and exporting .spire project files is not yet available, however, you can export a low or high quality mix to share.
- Sharing directly to social media is not yet available.
Many of the features listed above are currently being developed and will be made available in future updates. Be sure Spire for Android is always up to date to have access to the latest features!
If you have further questions about Spire for Android, please contact Spire Support.