Terms & Conditions
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. Promotion Description: The “Spire Sweepstakes” ("Sweepstakes") begins on January 9, 2018 at 12:00 AM (Eastern Time (US & Canada)) and ends on January 31, 2018 at 11:59 PM (Eastern Time (US & Canada)) (the "Promotion Period"). By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of iZotope ("Sponsor"), which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the giveaway. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes.
2. Eligibility: Open to legal residents, who are 18 years of age or older. All entrants must not be an employee of iZotope. Sponsor and its respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, outside sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (collectively, the "Promotion Entities"), and members of their immediate families and/or persons living in the same household as such persons, are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize.
3. Winner Selection: The winner(s) of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted within 48 hours by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Winner will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Entry Information by February 15th, 2018. Any potential winners must accept the prize, as directed by Sponsor, within 48 hours of notification. Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a publicity release (collectively "the Prize Claim Documents"). In addition, the potential prize winner is required to complete and sign a W-9, which will be provided by and maintained by Sponsor. No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
4. Grand Prize (FMV of $799.00):
Second Place Prize (FMV of $400):
Third Place Prize (FMV of $167.99):
Only one prize package per person and per household will be awarded. Any gift cards and gift certificates are subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The fair market value (“FMV”) of the prize represents Sponsor's good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated FMV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
Prizes will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses specified in the Entry. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
Entry: Enter the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period online by purchasing a Spire Studio or providing Sponsor an email address between January 9 and January 31, 2018. If you purchase a Spire Studio and wish to opt out of the Sweepstakes entry, please send your request to email@example.com.
The entry form can be found on the following website at www.spire.live/en/lp/spire-studio-2018-sweepstakes.html. Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the entrant. Any attempt by an entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void that entrant's Entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor's database clock will be the official time keeper for this Sweepstakes.
Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to Sponsor’s verification. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor's database clock will be the official time keeper for this Sweepstakes.
7. Limitation of Liability: Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay of operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating downloading materials in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, perform the random drawing from among all eligible Entries received prior to or after such cancellation, suspension, or modification.
8. Winner's List: To obtain a copy of any legally required winners list or a copy of the Official Rules, send the applicable request and a self-addressed, stamped envelope to iZotope, Attn: Spire Sweepstakes at 60 Hampshire Street, Cambridge, MA 02139. Requests must be received no later than 48 hours + 6 MONTHS for the name of the winners and, by the end of the promotion, for a copy of the rules.
9. Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by iZotope, 60 Hampshire Street, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. Social Media Disclaimer: Entrants should understand that they are providing their information to the Sponsor and not to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or Instagram or any other third party.