Spire Studio is a portable, wireless, professional-quality recording studio designed to keep you in the creative zone. Use the Spire Studio’s built-in Wi-Fi network to pair with the Spire app, and start recording, editing, mixing, and sharing your music with the world.
Watch the short video above to learn how to use Spire Studio, and check out these quick steps to get started. (Plus, read iZotope co-founder and CEO Mark Ethier’s introduction to Spire, where his idea for Spire came from, who it’s for, and what’s next.)
1. Pair Spire Studio with the Spire app
First, connect Spire Studio with the Spire app using Spire Studio’s built-in Wi-Fi network. To do this, select the Spire Studio in iOS Settings / Wi-Fi, return to the Spire app, and follow the on-screen prompts.
2. Start your project
Get started by:
- Importing an existing Spire project from a friend, who also uses the app,
- Importing a pre-recorded track in the app,
- Creating a project from scratch in the app, or
- Tapping the “New Project” button on Spire Studio